Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th, 2010

Welcome to my blog. On this website I will post interesting things that happened to me during the day, without revealing too much information online. In truth, most of the stuff I post will probably be super boring.

Today was good. Actually, today was really good. I haven't had a good day in a while, so this was a refreshing change of pace. I laughed and smiled a lot, accomplished more than I usually do on any given Tuesday.

Weirdly enough, I think the difference in my mood today was largely due to the fact that I took an iron pill this morning with my bagel. It gave me the energy I don't usually have to focus in my studies and absorb more of my surroundings.

Yeah, today was a pretty sweet day :) I can't wait to see what the rest of the week holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment